About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an a Water Treatment Chemist to join an enthusiastic team delivering Water Consultancy to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, my client are a leading provider of Water Treatment, Hygiene and Equipment, who now require a Water Treatment Chemist to continue to grow an already expanding business.
- Service and / or account-manage existing accounts.
- Perform mini-lab on site analysis of various systems, interpret results and report accordingly.
- Create and support business opportunities within the Built Environment division.
- Identify and propagate business opportunities through your existing contacts, being aware of any restrictions of employment via convenance.
- Prepare written reports and quotations for clients.
- We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Knowledge of Water Treatment Industry or related field
- Hold proficient knowledge of HSC-L8 and HSG274
- Experience of the following:
- Chemical Analysis of Cooling Towers
- Closed Systems experience
- Temperature Monitoring & sampling
- Cleaning of cold water storage tanks
- Basic Risk Assessments
- Steam Boiler analysis experience would be desirable but not essential