I am proud to be working with a Global client who require a Business Development Manager based in the South West, ideally you will be from a Consultancy service background with Business Development skills.
The role involves selling and developing my clients Health & safety, fire and Legionella Consultancy services to a variety of clients in both the commercial and public sector
• Developing cross selling opportunities for other RPS services to include asbestos and occupational health and hygiene.
• Developing new business opportunities and identifying new leads.
• Setting and attending of sales appointments.
• Management of key accounts.
• Preparing and delivering presentations.
• The production of high quality tenders, RFI’s and proposals.
• Negotiating terms and conditions.
• Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients.
• Solid sales experience in a Business Development role within a similar industry such as compliance, health and safety, testing and specification.
• Ability to demonstrate significant year on year new sales wins
• A good understanding of the services being sold.
• A comfortable communicator.
• Creative thinker to spot new opportunities.
Competitive salary with benefits including:
• Company car
• Bonus scheme
• Full training will be provided in areas needed to enable cross-selling opportunities
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Option to purchase up to 5 extra days annual leave per year
• Company pension scheme
• Share incentive scheme
• Life assurance
• Childcare vouchers