I am proud to be working with a Digital Marketing Agency that aids clients in all aspects of their online marketing. Due to recent expansion and demand my client are looking to recruit a talented SEO to work within their diverse client base to develop organic digital marketing strategies.
Are you an experienced SEO Executive who will encompass the management of clients, manage a department of SEO executives and copywriters, coordinate all SEO activity, integrating SEO strategies and delivering tangible results to be reported to clients and their directors.
The successful applicant for this role must meet the following requirements and demonstrate the deployment and extensive knowledge of search engines and SEO best practices.
- An extensive and proven knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO using ‘white hat’ methods.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Stay up to date with the industry and required skillsets.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and SEO related tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog etc.
- A proven knowledge and experience in Google Penalty Recovery.
- Keyword and content research.
- Strong client management skills
- Technical SEO auditing skillset such as 301 redirects, htaccess and code modifications, xml sitemaps etc.
- The ability to develop staff to aid your role and workflow.
- Production of content for use with key organic strategies.
- Experience using CMS platforms such as WordPress and Magento.
- Web development / programming knowledge.
- Experience of schema.org and structured data.
- Page / site speed optimisation.
- Required Experience & Qualifications
A minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
Experience within an agency environment.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
- In house experience.
- Google Analytics or AdWords qualifications.
- A postgraduate degree in a related field.
- Management experience.
- If you are an experienced SEO with a proven track record of delivering results for clients and are looking to develop a department within a relaxed, vibrant and growing agency, then please get in touch today!
All employees have choice of a fantastic array of benefits including competitive salaries, skill development, holidays and more listed below:
21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Extra Holidays (incurred per year of service)
Quality Hardware and Software
Training and Qualification Opportunities
Industry Conference and Seminar Opportunities
£28,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.