Overall Role and Responsibilities: To ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of your paid media group. Responsibilities for ensuring deliverables are in line with product SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality control and process compliance.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks
- Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad Copy writing and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports & have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse PPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
- Team Leader
Being a strong and inspirational team leader leading by example with energy and enthusiasm.
Focusing on delivering a high quality product, improving efficiency and maximising the team’s potential.
Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximise efficiency.
Managing the facilitation and prioritisation of work.
On-going performance management and monthly 121s
Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
Training: on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
Products and processes
A thorough understanding of the company’s processes and systems ensuring they are implemented and followed consistently.
Maintaining an in depth understanding of the company’s products and SLAs.
Having a complete and thorough overview and input of client and working with PPC Account Managers and Executives in the group, to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
Focus on client retention.
Constant monitoring of resources; managing deployment to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to.
Playing a key role in the continuing growth of the PPC team.
The ability to be hands on and step in to help when there is a resource shortage or a specific need.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: We are looking for someone who is driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future, including national and international expansion.
You will 3 – 5 years’ experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position
You will be organised, determined and persistent
As well having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
Knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
Dependent on skills and experience
Quarterly bonus based on performance
Benefits package including pension contributions, cash-plan, medical insurance, life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance