Harrison Sands Commercial
Harrison Sands are currently looking to recruit a Specification Development Manager for our client to cover the London area.
Working specifically within Social Housing across the London territory, you will form part of a wider, high performing Specifications team, challenged to increase our clients presence across the market whilst driving forward and supporting the Specification Strategy.
Key Responsibilities within this role will include:-
· Establishing relationships with key contacts within the industry, ensuring that company brands are front-of-mind at all times.
· Securing written specifications for branded products, playing a creative role in the development of products, services and literature offered.
· Liaising with field sales teams to ensure written specifications are generated into product sales as per the specification document.
· Interrogating and acting upon specification leads supplied by the National Specification Manager, assisting in the development of a segmented specification plan.
· Researching and suggesting new mediums for specification leads, managing the data input of CRM system for own workload.
· Representing the company at exhibitions and seminars as requested by the National Specification Manager.
· Contributing to an ongoing programme of information mediums development for use in the specification market.
· Develop the company’s ‘Partnering’ agreement to maintain its position as a vital tool in the development of customer relationships.
· Carry out RIBA activity (CPD seminars) as required.
· Networking with internal contacts to ensure the full opportunity is understood and maximised.
To be successful you will:-
· Be educated to degree standard or qualified through appropriate levels of experience.
· Have significant experience of specification management of a major trade brand product.
· Possess a commercial approach to business and the ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of the company and its operational and sales procedures.
· Be IT literate with the ability to prepare reports and presentations, analysing and disseminating information in a clear and concise manner under pressure and to deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary, company car, bonus, pension, healthcare and discount on company products along with 25 days holiday (rising with service) plus statutory holidays.
If you are interested in working for this global leader and feel you have all the experience they are looking for then please get in touch asap.
Harrison Sands are a recruitment agency acting on behalf of their clients.
Due to the volume of responses we typically receive, we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.